An Example: Recording a Macro
You can attach procedures to menus, toolbar tools, buttons, and other objects attached to the worksheet. It is common to attach a procedure to a button object, but other uses may be appropriate in a DSS interface.
2. Choose Tools, Record Macro, Record New Macro and enter test as the Macro
Name in the Record New Macro dialogue box; click OK.
3. Type the numbers 12345, 54321, 15975 in cells C11:C13
4. Use the chart tool to create a bar chart.
5. Stop recording the macro.
6. Use the Forms toolbar to create a button called Test and link the procedure
you created named test to the button. Clear C11:C13 and the chart.
7. Click on the button Test and see if you get the screen displayed on the next