Panorama Software continues to demonstrate business intelligence leadership on the Microsoft platform
TORONTO, CA, Sept. 29, 2005 -- Panorama Software, a global leader in business intelligence (BI) solutions, announced the beta release of Panorama 5.0, the company's flagship BI solution. Panorama 5.0 is Microsoft SQL Server 2005 ready and integrates analytics, reporting and performance dashboards into a single comprehensive solution. This latest release includes numerous key enhancements and new functionalities that provide enterprises the ability to implement BI solutions faster and more cost effectively.
"With the beta release of Panorama 5.0, Panorama continues to drive more value to our customers," said Dr. Allon Cohen, Vice President, Product Management, Panorama Software. "Panorama 5.0 demonstrates our ability to develop innovative solutions that support SQL Server 2005 newest capabilities. The combination of our latest BI solution on top of a very powerful Microsoft infrastructure provides business users the relevant information they need to proactively manage their business".
In order for enterprises to improve business performance, they must be able to count on a powerful performance driven technology. Key highlights and features of Panorama 5.0 include but are not limited to:
- Powerful and adaptive information management server that supports defining and executing complex business models.
- Guided analysis that automatically directs users to the root cause of an identified challenge or trend.
- Offline analysis and mobility enables users to continue to use Panorama's tools even if disconnected from the network.
- Enhanced usability and tighter integration with Microsoft Office extends greater BI functionality into popular productivity applications such Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Enhanced charting and visualization allows users even more choices on how they want to view and work with information.
- Enhanced Microsoft SharePoint integration and a new .NET client.
- Unified security layer that provides users access to critical information from more applications regardless of whether they are inside or outside the firewall.
The beta release of Panorama 5.0 will be available in early October 2005, and the product will be generally available in November 2005.
About Panorama Software
Panorama Software helps global organizations unlock the hidden value of their information assets to improve business performance and results. Panorama extends the Microsoft platform through integrated business intelligence and corporate performance management solutions. With Panorama decision makers at all levels and functions can easily analyze data, quickly create and distribute reports, and proactively measure performance. Companies gain a greater understanding of their business and make better decisions. These informed decisions improve profitability, increase revenues, reduce costs and time to market and mitigate competitive risks.
Panorama, a leading innovator of business intelligence solutions, supports customers worldwide in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, healthcare, telecommunications and life sciences. Panorama has more than 250 partners in 30 countries, and maintains offices throughout North America and EMEA. More information is available at www.panorama.com.
Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.