Infor Annual User Conference in full swing; Inforum 2013 - Faster Together
Key Announcements Focus on Technology Innovation, Social Business and Significant New Partnerships
New York, April 21, 2013 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today kicked-off Inforum 2013, its annual user conference, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, which brings together nearly 6,000 attendees from around the world. Inforum 2013 is Infor's most empowering user experience yet, hosting a dynamic community of customers, partners and sponsors, who are accelerating business-Faster Together.
- Keynotes & General Sessions: Members of the Infor leadership team, including CEO Charles Phillips, will recap the success of 2012 and outline Infor's strategic vision for 2013 and beyond. Attendees will get a first-hand glimpse into how Infor is taking innovation from the consumer web and applying it to business software, making it more intuitive and collaborative and allowing users to work the way they live. Keynotes and general sessions will take place between 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 22, and Tuesday, April 23, and will be streaming live on Infor.com.
- Educational Sessions: More than 1,240 sessions and 19 different tracks will explore the latest topics and trends driving a better way of working, such as social, mobile, cloud, and analytics technologies. Attendees will have the opportunity for in-depth technical education about Infor applications and one-on-one discussions with product and industry experts.
- Infor Executive Forum: This exclusive, invitation-only event provides a platform for senior leaders to connect with executive peers, share ideas and interact with Infor leadership.
- Infor Solution and Industry Deep Dives: Infor executives will discuss product roadmaps, vision, and trends facing individual industries, and share insights about how to best maximize technology investments.
- Musical Headliner: International superstar and Grammy nominated Flo Rida will perform at Infor's Customer Appreciation Night on Tuesday.
- Infor Excellence in Action Awards: Infor will formally recognize organizations that have successfully deployed Infor technology to drive business value, reduce complexity and improve overall performance in six distinct categories-Customer Excellence, Employee Excellence, Financial Excellence, Innovation, Operational Excellence, and one overall Customer of the Year.
"Inforum gives us a unique opportunity to interact with customers from around the world, and provides a forum to discuss firsthand with them our latest technology innovations that are disrupting the market," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "Attendees will hear from leading industry experts how applications that are specialized by industry and engineered for speed enable better decision making, greater productivity, and stronger bottom line results."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers