Collab introduces Rankzoo for iOS - #1 Analytics Platform for Vine
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Collab (www.collabcreators.com), the Los Angeles-based digital content studio, announced today the debut of its innovative mobile app for iOS devices: Rankzoo (http://apple.co/1LdXw5l). Rankzoo is the #1 analytics platform for Vine and a go-to source for Vine stats. Collab first created the service as a web application – www.Rankzoo.com – which aggregates data from Vine, giving Viners insight into their channel. It has become a daily destination for Viners to develop their content strategy and track their audience growth. Rankzoo for iOS introduces a fresh look and improved ranking system that combines All Time Loops and All Time Followers into one overall rank. The new system rewards active Viners and the result is a more accurate picture of Vine's top users.
The user-friendly mobile app offers users several benefits:
1) Track average Vine performance – Rankzoo crunches billions of data points into key metrics that every Viner should know, allowing Viners to learn their average performance statistics.
2) Increase Loops and Followers – Rankzoo can be used by Viners to gain insight to create more engaging Vines, discover collaboration partners and effectively grow Loops and Followers.
3) Get discovered – As Viners grow their audiences, brands can discover and contact Vine talent with partnership opportunities, helping Viners earn more income and brands to reach new audiences.
Key features of the Rankzoo mobile app include:
1) Find Top Vine creators – 'Leaderboard' sorting ranks most popular Vine talent based on number of Followers and Loops, allowing a simplified way to see the hottest Viners on the platform.
2) Track Vine Stats – Each Vine profile tracks individual audience growth and displays average post performance (loops, likes, revines, comments, engagement rate). Users can also view a channel's activity in daily, weekly, and monthly increments.
3) Direct Messages – The 'Contact Viner' button allows brands to start discussions with Viners directly in the Rankzoo app.
"Through pure word of mouth, Rankzoo has grown from a simple listing of Vine statistics into an essential resource for the Vine creator community and brands advertising on Vine. We're proud to unveil the completely redesigned Rankzoo app and new, improved ranking system, which makes it easier than ever for Viners to track their audience growth and brands to discover top Vine talent," said Tyler McFadden, Co-CEO of Collab.
Rankzoo is free to download today in the App Store. To download the iOS app please visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rankzoo/id1039147069?ls=1&mt=8
Collab is a digital content and creator development studio that discovers rising video creators using proprietary software, develops talent and helps build their audiences across multiple platforms, and collaborates with select creators to produce premium shows for TV and OTT platforms. In 2013, Collab pioneered a system that allowed Viners to monetize their Vines for the first time. Their mission is to boost the digital entertainer economy and make the lives of independent creators easier. Collab's network includes over 250 of the top Vine creators bringing over 230 million Vine followers and seven billion loops per month.
Collab is co-founded by digital video veterans The McFadden Bros., James, Tyler, and Will. Also on-board the executive team is former Fullscreen executive and Collab COO, Soung Kang. Collab has over 40 employees. For more information, visit www.collabcreators.com.
RELATED LINK http://www.collabcreators.com
Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see. Vine is a short-form video sharing service where users can share six second-long looping video clips. The service was founded in June 2012, and American microblogging website Twitter acquired it in October 2012, just before its official launch. Users' videos are published through Vine's social network and can be shared on other services such as Facebook and Twitter. Vine's app can also be used to browse through videos posted by other users, along with groups of videos by theme, and trending, or popular, videos. Check https://vine.co/
|DSS Home | About Us | Contact Us | Site Index | Subscribe | What's New|
|Copyright © 1995-2021 by D. J. Power (see his home page). DSSResources.COMsm was maintained by Daniel J. Power. See disclaimer and privacy statement.|